Sudan plans to privatize sugar factories

img7014

Sudan’s minister of industry, Abdel Wahab Mohamed Osman, declared this week that the government will have to privatize several sugar factories to obtain financial resources, so the industry can expand and increase productivity.

The government plans to sell 70% of its shares in four sugar factories to private investors, and retaining the remaining 30%.

Free Download WordPress Themes
Download WordPress Themes
Free Download WordPress Themes
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
online free course
download xiomi firmware
Download WordPress Themes
download udemy paid course for free

X